- Home: Opinions Incorporated is a full-service opinion research organization that produces and administers customized surveys.
- Search Results
- About Us: At Opinions Incorporated we help our clients find out what their employees and customers are thinking so they can make better decisions.
- Survey Solutions: You need both know-how and technology to successfully use surveys to improve your business.
- Clients: A sampling of survey clients served by Opinions Incorporated.
- Case Studies: Opinions Incorporated helps companies in many industries with different opinion research needs. See case studies.
- Client Testimonials: Opinions Incorporated's clients find great value in the opinion research we do for them.
- Partnerships: At Opinions Incorporated we are proud to partner with quality firms that provide value to clients by combining their expertise and tools with ours.
- Pro View Systems: Pro View Systems, specializing in Human Capital Solutions, uses its Opinions Incorporated partnership to identify the culture of their client companies.
- Hicks-Carter-Hicks, LLC: Hicks-Carter-Hicks, LLC, a full-service performance improvement firm, uses its Opinions Incorporated partnership to develop and deliver survey instruments that yield reliable data for clients.
- Services Overview PDF: Research, Results, Resources. How Can Opinions Incorporated help you find out what your employees or customers are thinking?
- Opinions Newsletter Archives: Access archives of Opinions Incorporated's newsletter
- Employee Surveys: Let your employees tell you how they feel about their work environment, and use what they say to make more informed business decisions. Opinions Incorporated can help you develop a survey instrument and program that can positively impact your organization in many ways.
- Services for Human Resources: Services for Human Resources from Opinions Incorporated can help you save money, improve performance and reduce risk.
- HR: When You Know...: When you know what your employees are thinking you can reduce your risk of turnover, litigation, and labor relations problems...
- Employee Engagement / Opinion Surveys: An employee opinion survey may be referred to as “climate” survey, a “culture” survey, a “satisfaction” survey, or an “engagement” survey. The questions may differ, but the goal is the same: to provide a confidential way for your employees to give you information about how they perceive the company and their relationship with it.
- 360° Multi-rater Leadership Development Surveys: Opinions Incorporated 360° Multi-rater Leadership Development Assessments solicit input from the employee and from all categories of people who interact with the employee: superiors, subordinates, peers and, where appropriate, customers.
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Opinions Incorporated can help you obtain useful information from employees who are affected by and/or in a position to observe the effectiveness of your internal processes.
- On-boarding Surveys: Help secure the investment your company makes in hiring quality people by measuring and improving the way you bring them “on board.”
- Exit Surveys: Opinions Incorporated offers exit survey programs that help you get the kind of candid feedback and actionable intelligence you need from departing employees to help you address turnover issues.
- Special Focus Employee Surveys: A Special Focus Survey could be your solution to finding out specific information on a single topic or issue so you can proceed more confidently with your actions for improvement.
- Employee Opinion Sample Web Survey
- Customer Surveys
- Strategic Survey Process
- Survey Design: The steps required for successful survey design.
- Questions, Categories and Indices: In the context of surveying, what do we mean by "dimensions", "questions", "categories", and "indices"?
- Types of Survey Questions: You may use scaleable, non-scaleable and written comments questions in your survey.
- Core vs Optional Questions: Sometimes it makes sense to choose a set of core questions that will rarely change and supplement them as needed with optional questions.
- Demographics: What demographic information do you need to collect from your survey respondents?
- Survey Administration
- Communication: Pre-survey communication is vital to a successful survey administration.
- Survey Results: The steps for turning your survey results into actionable information and using it to improve your business.
- Survey Reports
- Tools for Consultants: 360º Survey, Benefits Survey, Climate Survey, Communications Survey, Culture Survey, Decrease Turnover, Employee Benefits, Employee Engagement, Employee Exit, Employee Feedback, Employee Opinion, Employee Orientation, Employee Survey, Exit Interview, reduce risk, satisfied customers, Employee Opinion Survey, Employee Satisfaction Survey, capture market share, customer satisfaction survey, customer satisfaction survey program, Special Focus Customer Survey
- Consulting Services
- Knowledge Center
- Seven Fatal Mistakes…and How to Avoid Them: A white paper packed with information about the things you need to know if you are considering doing a survey. It is easy to read and even a bit amusing.
- Rolling Census - Questionable Science: Although it sounds like a good way to survey everyone and get snapshots throughout the year, a rolling census is actually not very good science.
- Normative Data: There are many types of "Norms" in the "Normative Data Family". People often use the term "Norms" universally, and may not take time to consider the real differences between the types of norms and which is best to use for their particular case.
- Considering Doing a Survey?: If you are thinking about doing a survey here are some questions to help you determine whether you should do it in house or use a third-party survey vendor (like Opinions Incorporated!)
- Sampling Pros and Cons
- Survey Planning Calendar: A calendar to help you plan your survey efficiently.
- Random Sample Calculator
- Turnover Calculator: A tool to help you calculate how much turnover is costing your organization.
- Request A Quote: A form to fill out to send to Opinions so we can contact you about getting a detailed quote for your project.
- Site Search
- User Profile